If you are unable to see all the listed options in the drop-down boxes in the compliance module, we suggest that you try the following:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the browser.
- Adjust the zoom level to 100% - this is generally under Tools/Settings.
- Clear cache - a link is below with steps for clearing your cache.
If none of the above work, you may want to try a different browser.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Adding Plan Year-ends in Batch
- End of Year Checklist
- Error message on a test report
- Fixing duplicate participant records in the census
- MAC Users- Saving csv Files
- Materials from Refresher Training on the ftwilliam Compliance Software February 6, 2018
- Problems Seeing all the Options in the Drop-down Boxes
- Recording of Webinar on the ftwilliam.com Compliance Software New User Interface July 2015
- Troubleshooting uploading the census