To fix: add another column to the primary census grid: 'R:Service_EligibilityHoursInitial'. For anyone who worked 1000 hrs for the first time, enter 0 in the first hours column and 1000 in this new column. When you run the scrub the service should be calculated correctly.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Excluding a Class of Employees
- Recalculating Eligibility & Entry Dates
- Eligibility or entry dates are incorrect
- Error Messages on the Scrub Results Screen
- Clearing bad termination dates
- Eligibility - First year on ftw, ppt worked 1000 hrs this year but fewer in prior years so shows as eligible when he should not be
- Eligibility - first year on ftw, ppt worked fewer than 1000 hrs this year but more in prior years; shows as not eligible when she/he should be.