Do check for error messages on the results screen - that may explain the problem. Otherwise, the following are possible reasons:
- There's no formula entered on the Set Allocation Parameters screen.
- If the allocation is new comparability the groups are not indicated on the census, or not indicated correctly (they need to be entered as Group 1, Group 2, rather than 1, 2 etc)..
- The nonelective compensation field is not populated - check that all the compensation columns on the census are populated, and check the mapping on your census grid.
- The plan is top heavy and the allocation is not sufficient to meet top heavy minimums.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How should you code the allocation parameters screen for a plan with triple stack match?
- I'm uploading match on the census but the amounts are not sticking
- When I do the allocation the nonelective contributions are not calculating
- How do I handle a non-calendar year plan on ftw so that the 402(g) limit and catch-up contributions are calculated correctly?