Make sure that:
- The plan is coded ‘Top-heavy as of determination date’ (in Top Heavy parameters)
- The option: ‘Design of plan automatically meets top-heavy requirement’ is coded No (in the Top Heavy section of Allocation Parameters)
- There are key employees identified for the current year and they have made contributions
- The ‘Profit Sharing’ source is active
- The compensation fields are populated on the census
Also check the results screen after you click the 'Do Allocations' link. There may be a message indicating a problem with the allocation parameters.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful