You may need to repair the Adobe program installed on your computer if you print a PDF and strange characters appear on the printed form, etc. Please follow the below steps to repair your Adobe program:
Go to the Start Menu of your computer => Control Panel => Add or Remove Programs => Adobe Reader => Change/Remove => You should select "Change," click "Next," then "Repair;" you will need to restart your computer to enable the program repairs.
If you do not wish to repair your Adobe program, another option would be to update to the latest version available.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why is My Filing Not Showing on EFAST?
- How do I clear my Browser's Cache?
- How do I Set up Confirmation Emails for the "5500" Module?
- How do I Repair the Adobe Program Installed on my computer?
- How do I Set Up the SMTP Server for the "Specify a Server" Email Sending Method on the "Global Email" Settings Screen?