Eligible one-participant/foreign plans need complete only the following questions on the Form 5500-SF:
- Part I, lines A, B, and C;
- Part II, lines 1a-5b;
- Part III, lines 7a-c, and 8a;
- Part IV, line 9a;
- Part V, line 10g; and
- Part VI, lines 11-12e.
Please click here to review the official DOL Instructions in regards to One-Participant/Foreign Plans.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I clear a radio button (e.g. "Yes" or "No" response) on my form or schedule?
- How Do I Prepare A Prior Year Filing For 2002-2008?
- How do I Prepare Form 5500-SF for a One-Participant/Foreign Plan?
- How do I Complete a Final or Short Year Filing When the Next Year's Form is not yet Available?
- How do I Prepare a Prior Year Filing for 1988-2001, 2009-15?
- How would I Prepare a Form 5500 Filing for a Client that needs to use the DFVC Program?
- How do I Remove a Blank Entry from the Middle of Schedule D?
- What is the "Prior Year Filing" Checkbox on the Draft Form 5500/SF used for?