If you have a blank entry in the middle of your Schedule D, you will be able to download, then re-upload your Schedule D information, the blank entry will be removed. You will need to do the following to download, then upload, your data: Form 5500-Year screen-> Upload and Download Center-> Download Schedule D XML-> Save the file to your computer-> Return to the Upload and Download Center-> Select "Upload XML"-> Check the "Schedule D" box-> Browse for your file-> Submit-> The blank entry will no longer be on your Schedule D.
If you do not want to download using an XML file, the other option would be if you have your Schedule D data saved as a CSV file on your computer, you are able to select "Upload Schedule D Part I Data" or "Upload Schedule D Part II Data" in the "Upload and Download Center." If you re-upload your Schedule D data, this will override the data currently on your Schedule D.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I clear a radio button (e.g. "Yes" or "No" response) on my form or schedule?
- How Do I Prepare A Prior Year Filing For 2002-2008?
- How do I Prepare Form 5500-SF for a One-Participant/Foreign Plan?
- How do I Complete a Final or Short Year Filing When the Next Year's Form is not yet Available?
- How do I Prepare a Prior Year Filing for 1988-2001, 2009-15?
- How would I Prepare a Form 5500 Filing for a Client that needs to use the DFVC Program?
- How do I Remove a Blank Entry from the Middle of Schedule D?
- What is the "Prior Year Filing" Checkbox on the Draft Form 5500/SF used for?