Your client will be able to use the password he/she created upon logging into the portal for the first time, but if he/she no longer remembers his/her password, he/she may do the following:1. Click on "Forgot Password" on the portal log in screen.
2. Enter his/her portal username and his/her email address (the email address the "Invitation Email" was sent to).
3. Click "Continue."
4. Answer his/her challenge questions that he/she initially created upon logging into the Portal for the first time.
5. Click "Continue."
6. Your client will then be sent an email from "email@example.com". Note: The portal user may need to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to his/her safelist and try again. Your client will need to click on the link contained within the email and he/she will be prompted to enter and confirm a new password.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- My portal user cannot remember his/her challenge questions to reset his/her own password and although I tried to assist, he/she did not receive the "Reset Password" email. How can they receive a new password?
- How do I Reset My Portal User's Password?
- How May I Disable the "Three Challenge Questions/Creating a New Password" Requirement for Portal Users?
- Enabling Single Sign-On for Your Portal
- I am receiving a message that the "Portal Username Already Exists." What does this mean?
- Log-In Procedures for the Portal (Effective November 1, 2012)(and what You Should Expect)
- How Does My Portal User Reset His/Her Password?