For the column header marked "PartTINType," indicate "SSN-ITIN" for the payees that have an SSN. Enter "EIN" for the payees that have and EIN. Each payee will need to have either "SSN-ITIN" or "EIN" entered. Then, under the column header "PartTIN," indicate the SSN or the EIN of the payee(s).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- "PartAlwaysUseTableIND" Column Header on the 1099-R CSV Upload Spreadsheet
- UPLOAD ERROR: MORE THAN ONE PAYER TIN FOUND FOR TIN XX-XXXXXXX
- Upload Error: No Payer found for TIN XX-XXXXXXX
- Where to Place the SSN/EIN on the 1099-R Payee Upload Spreadsheet
- Zip Code Entry on the 1099-R Payee Upload Spreadsheet