- ftwilliam.com does not offer a correction service for correcting state returns.
- If a batch was fulfilled and a payee's 1099 was missed, this does not constitute a correction; the payee will simply need to have his/her original 1099 processed and submitted to the IRS.
- Corrective records are only able to be included in batches that have had the "Corrective Batch" box checked when creating the batch. Original 1099s and Corrected 1099s are not able to be processed together.
- Different types of forms (e.g. 1099-MISC, 1099-R) are not able to be included in the same 1099 batch. Additionally, forms from different years (e.g. 2018 and 2019) are not able to be included in the same batch.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- A Return was Filed when one should not have been (e.g. Another Preparer Submitted the 1099 to the IRS)
- Completing a Correction for a 1099 that was Submitted Using ftwilliam.com's Fulfillment Service
- Correcting an Incorrect Payee Address
- Correcting an Incorrect Payer Name and/or TIN
- Correction Types
- Important Notes to Remember when Completing Corrections