We do see the "Command Line Argument" error message occur when quotation marks " " are used in the Invitation Email (this occurs with some email programs, not all, when using the "Preparer's Email Program" sending method). You will need to change the quotation marks to single quotation marks ' ' prior to being able to invite your client to sign: Wolters Kluwer logo-> Administrative Tasks-> Portal/Workflow-> Global Email Settings-> Edit next to "Default Signer Email"-> Replace " " marks with ' ' marks-> Save Template-> Return to your company/plan-> Invite Signer-> Click to Open Email and the email should open.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Adding 5500 Signers
- I am receiving a "Command Line Argument is not Valid" Error Message when I select "Click to Open Email." What does this mean?
- How do I Complete a "Local Sign" (Signing on Behalf of My Client)?
- How do I sign on Behalf of a DFE?
- How do I Obtain Signing Credentials from the DOL?
- How do I Set Up Two Separate Signers to Submit a Filing to the DOL (One as Administrator, One as Sponsor)?