Even if you have corrected the underlying cause, error messages on the scrub only go away if you do one of two things, either:
- Re-upload the census, or
- Click the link on the scrub results screen to clear all participant errors/overrides
Either way you'll need to re-run the scrub, but doing one of the above will clear the error messages. They will only re-appear when you re-run the scrub if the underlying cause has not been corrected.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Excluding a Class of Employees
- Recalculating Eligibility & Entry Dates
- Eligibility or entry dates are incorrect
- Error Messages on the Scrub Results Screen
- Clearing bad termination dates
- Eligibility - First year on ftw, ppt worked 1000 hrs this year but fewer in prior years so shows as eligible when he should not be
- Eligibility - first year on ftw, ppt worked fewer than 1000 hrs this year but more in prior years; shows as not eligible when she/he should be.