If you see an error message such as 'Computed count does not match count on report', the following are possible causes:
On the ADP/ACP test:
- When you run the tests using disaggregation, on the results screen you always need to choose a passing testing combination from the drop-down box and click the 'Select Test Option' button.
- Always run the Combined test before running the ADP/ACP tests.
On the General test or Coverage test:
- Don't run the Average Benefits test if it's not required.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Adding Plan Year-ends in Batch
- End of Year Checklist
- Error message on a test report
- Fixing duplicate participant records in the census
- MAC Users- Saving csv Files
- Materials from Refresher Training on the ftwilliam Compliance Software February 6, 2018
- Problems Seeing all the Options in the Drop-down Boxes
- Recording of Webinar on the ftwilliam.com Compliance Software New User Interface July 2015
- Troubleshooting uploading the census