You are able to clear radio button responses by double-clicking on the field. Please click here for further information from the 5500 FAQs guide.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I clear a radio button (e.g. "Yes" or "No" response) on my form or schedule?
- How Do I Prepare A Prior Year Filing For 2002-2008?
- How do I Prepare Form 5500-SF for a One-Participant/Foreign Plan?
- How do I Complete a Final or Short Year Filing When the Next Year's Form is not yet Available?
- How do I Prepare a Prior Year Filing for 1988-2001, 2009-15?
- How would I Prepare a Form 5500 Filing for a Client that needs to use the DFVC Program?
- How do I Remove a Blank Entry from the Middle of Schedule D?
- What is the "Prior Year Filing" Checkbox on the Draft Form 5500/SF used for?