Once the software has calculated initial eligibility & entry dates it does not recalculate, unless you trigger a recalculation. You can use the recalculate eligibility tool - select this option from the Tools/Settings menu - and do one of the following:
- Click the 'Set all to Yes' option, then rerun the data scrub. This will recalculate eligibility for everyone using the current compliance plan specifications.
- Click the 'Get Current Participants' Toggle Settings' option. Open the spreadsheet and for those needing to be recalculated, for all sources that need to be recalculated, change each No to Yes, save the spreadsheet and upload it from that Initial Elig Recalculate window; then run the data scrub.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Excluding a Class of Employees
- Recalculating Eligibility & Entry Dates
- Eligibility or entry dates are incorrect
- Error Messages on the Scrub Results Screen
- Clearing bad termination dates
- Eligibility - First year on ftw, ppt worked 1000 hrs this year but fewer in prior years so shows as eligible when he should not be
- Eligibility - first year on ftw, ppt worked fewer than 1000 hrs this year but more in prior years; shows as not eligible when she/he should be.