In order to change the Master User profile on your account, we will need the following information:
- A letter, on official company letterhead, indicating who the current Master User is and who the new Master User should be.
- This letter must be signed by a decision-maker at your company and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we receive your letter to change the Master User, Tech Support will update the Master User on your account and will let you know once this has been completed.
Please Note: There can only be one Master User on the account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add/Delete Plans and Companies
- ftwilliam.com User Time Out options
- Altering the Master User on an Account
- How to Add, Edit, and Alter ftwilliam.com Users
- How to change default email application
- How to Add and Delete a Company or Plan
- How to Have Your Password Reset if You are not Able to Log Into ftwilliam.com