There are certain filings that will not appear on the EFAST website even though you have received an Acknowledgement ID. If you are unable to locate your filing on EFAST , please refer to FAQ 42 from the DOL to see if your plan falls into one of the following categories:
The presence of an AckID with an accepted status means it was received by the DOL.
You may also contact the Public Disclosure Room at the following number to confirm any prior returns:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why is My Filing Not Showing on EFAST?
- How do I clear my Browser's Cache?
- How do I Set up Confirmation Emails for the "5500" Module?
- How do I Repair the Adobe Program Installed on my computer?
- How do I Set Up the SMTP Server for the "Specify a Server" Email Sending Method on the "Global Email" Settings Screen?