ftwilliam.com offers the Master User the ability to set a time out limit for software security purposes. This option will limit the amount of time the system can be idle before requiring the user to log back in.
To update or set this limit, the Master User on the account will need to select:
Wolters Kluwer Logo->Administrative Tasks-> Account Profile.
The time out limit is located under the 'Company Options' heading.
Please Note: This time out limit is only applicable to ftwilliam.com users and not your Portal Clients.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Add/Delete Plans and Companies
- ftwilliam.com User Time Out options
- Altering the Master User on an Account
- How to Add, Edit, and Alter ftwilliam.com Users
- How to change default email application
- How to Add and Delete a Company or Plan
- How to Have Your Password Reset if You are not Able to Log Into ftwilliam.com