The option to override NRA (normal retirement age) should be used in a combo plan scenario where the DC portion of the plan uses a higher age in the definition of NRA. In the DB plan, within the General Test parameters, set "Override NRA" to yes, then select the higher age component that is defined in the DC plan document into the "Override NRA Age" field.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Where can I find quarterly contributions in the system and how are they calculated?
- General Test: When should I override NRA for 401(a)(4) testing?
- When and how do I apply the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) provisions to shortfall amortization bases?
- Where can I find the quarterly contribution due dates and how are they determined?
- Why is it necessary to add compensation history for years prior to years I have processed in DB Compliance, and how do I do it?