- Quarterly contributions can be found in the Plan Cost section via the following path:
- DB Compliance Tasks > Plan Costs > Plan Costs
- Quarterly contributions are calculated if the following criteria are met:
- If the plan year in use is not the first plan year AND the prior year FTAP is <100%
- The formula to calculate quarterly contributions is:
- 25% x [lesser of (90% of current year’s minimum required contribution OR 100% of prior year’s minimum required contribution)]
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Where can I find quarterly contributions in the system and how are they calculated?
- General Test: When should I override NRA for 401(a)(4) testing?
- Where can I find the quarterly contribution due dates and how are they determined?
- Why is it necessary to add compensation history for years prior to years I have processed in DB Compliance, and how do I do it?