The Clone Plan feature can be used when you would like to add a plan that is identical or similar as an already existing plan on your account. Cloning a plan will copy the checklist type and all checklist answers of the original checklist to a company that you designate. Below are the steps to clone a plan on your account.
- If the plan will be added to a new company, you will first need to add the company to your account.
- Go to the Edit Plan page of the plan you wish to clone from.
- Click on the Clone Plan link located under the Plan Menu.
- On the next page choose the company to which you want to clone the plan to from the drop-down list.
- Click on the Clone Plan button.
The plan you just added will have the cloned plan’s name preceded by “Created from”. You can re-name the plan name as applicable in Section A.(Plan Name) and review the Edit Plan Checklist to verify the plan’s provisions and made any necessary adjustments.