Amending 5500 Filings
- How do I upload data to populate my Form 8955-SSA?
- I am Receiving an edit check in Regards to the Plan Admin/Sponsor's Name Typed onto the draft Form 8955-SSA. What does this mean?
- What are the necessary Steps for Creating a Batch (to electronically file to the IRS FIRE Site)?
- What are the necessary Steps to create a Batch (to Utilize ftwilliam.com's Fulfillment Service)?
- Which Participants Do I Report on Lines 6a and 6b of Form 8955-SSA?
- How do I clear a radio button (e.g. "Yes" or "No" response) on my form or schedule?
- How Do I Prepare A Prior Year Filing For 2002-2008?
- How do I Prepare Form 5500-SF for a One-Participant/Foreign Plan?
- How do I Complete a Final or Short Year Filing When the Next Year's Form is not yet Available?
- How do I Prepare a Prior Year Filing for 1988-2001, 2009-11?
- How would I Prepare a Form 5500 Filing for a Client that needs to use the DFVC Program?
- I am receiving a "Command Line Argument is not Valid" Error Message when I select "Click to Open Email." What does this mean?
- How do I Complete a "Local Sign" (Signing on Behalf of My Client)?
- How do I sign on Behalf of a DFE?
- How do I Obtain Signing Credentials from the DOL?
- How do I Set Up Two Separate Signers to Submit a Filing to the DOL (One as Administrator, One as Sponsor)?
- My portal user cannot remember his/her challenge questions to reset his/her own password and although I tried to assist, he/she did not receive the "Reset Password" email. How can they receive a new password?
- How do I Reset My Portal User's Password?
- How May I Disable the "Three Challenge Questions/Creating a New Password" Requirement for Portal Users?
- Enabling Single Sign-On for Your Portal
- I am receiving a message that the "Portal Username Already Exists." What does this mean?
- Log-In Procedures for the Portal (Effective November 1, 2012)(and what You Should Expect)